October 31, 2011

October Favorites


I have a feeling the next several months of my "favorite things" will pry include several pregnancy related favorites so bear with me!

Jolt Knit Waist Pants from Von Maur
These have been a lifesaver for me!  I had a pair of Jolt jeans when I was pregnant with Asher so I sent my Mom to Von Maur a few weeks ago and she picked these up for me in Khaki, Black and jean material.  They are in the Juniors section and aren't actually maternity pants but they have a stretchy knit waist so they actually fit!  And they are soooooo comfy!

Bio-Oil
I cannot say enough about this stuff.  My cousin Milissa told me I HAD to get some when I was pregnant with Asher.  I used it faithfully my entire pregnancy and didn't get a single stretch mark on my belly.  Unfortunatley I didn't think to use it on my boobs and they were covered... so I think this stuff really works!

My Bug.  At almost 14 years old it hit 85,000 miles this week.
I've drove it everyday for the last two weeks.  I know my days of driving it are numbered because:
  1.  Asher has to bend his legs to fit behind my seat  
  2. I can hardly get in back with him to buckle him in now let alone when my belly is huge
  3. 2 car seats in there just aint happening. 

The free collection of books for the Kindle on Amazon.com
It's always hit or miss what kind of books are on there but for as much as I read I love having lots of free books to choose from.

Spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's. 
Ugh - I haven't really ate fast food on my lunches since I came back to work after having Asher.  But this little thing has called my name twice this month and I just couldn't help myself.
But hey, whats 520 calories and 22 grams of fat when you're feeding 2.
Right?!?!

No comments: